My client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual capable of managing a large student accommodation development in the heart of Sheffield.
Working with the support of the head office team, the role of Accommodation Manager is to manage the marketing and letting of the development, including all lettings compliance, ongoing tenancy management including arrears, tenant issues and maintenance. it is a role requiring a wide variety of skills and a positive can-do approach.
The successful candidate would be expected to manage the development to the required Company standards delivering the financial, lettings and operational targets.
- To achieve 100% occupancy in accordance with the company’s financial objectives and KPI’s.
- To be responsible for all financial recording, management and reporting as required by Head Office and follow company procedures.
- Comply and assist with all financial and debt recovery procedures.
- To be the Property Safety officer and comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures alongside the senior maintenance operative based on site.
- Produce a high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, communicating with external agencies where necessary.
- Maintain and develop excellent relations with our customers and partner Universities and their representatives
- Market and let the hall to maximise the occupancy during the academic year and summer letting periods.
- Monitor and Manage the delivery of the maintenance to achieve the KPI’s as laid out by the Company.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by a Senior Manager.
- Managerial & Team Management Skills
- Lettings Related Qualification
- Enthusiastic Individual
- Customer Service Experience
- Lettings & Marketing Experience
- Experience of Student Life
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good Administrative Skills