PRC is looking for a Sales Consultant / Account Manager in the flexible office sector to join the expanding team based in Tamworth -
YOUR JOB ROLE
- Taking ownership of clients; post placement, lost or future warm leads are your remit. You contact clients at the right times in their journey and add value at each stage including post deal, post move in and during their lifetime in an office.
- Accurately recording feedback; ensuring any feedback from clients and workspace providers is accurately recorded; this is critical to measuring your success and maintaining our key provider relationships.
- Generating new leads; from clients who are identified as lost lead, future requirements and ensuring they receive the full service
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A natural people person, you must be confident in your telephone manner, and be able to build relationships with customers on all levels.
- Experience in a B2B customer management role, ideally telephone based.
- Excellent grammatical and written English with the ability to communicate across email, social media (Linkedin) and phone.
- An ability to ‘sniff out’ opportunities and direct them in the right way / highlight to relevant colleagues
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Computer literate, with experience of Outlook, Word, Excel and web based CRMs would be an advantage
You must hold a full driving licence.