Assistant Development Manager - BTR
Based in Wembley
Mon-Fri (40 hours per week)
Experience in Facilities Management would be advantageous
The Assistant Development Manager, alongside the Development Manager, will have responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the development/s designated to them. They should utilise staff, contractors and the other resources available to them to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level of agreement or otherwise.
In the context of your role support the wider team with the ongoing financial management of the development. Remaining conscious of development budgets, asking for information as needed.
To oversee and support the ongoing asset management routines of the development, aiming to ensure contract, risk and mobilisation management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Supporting the mobilisation process as and when we secure new contracts. This will include but is not limited to: -
1. Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team, client relationship team and employees generally.
2. Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
3. Helping to enhance the customers initially experience of the company via the completion of the mobilisation actions in and efficient and timely manner.
4. Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate. 5. Reporting on mobilisation statistics and defining actions to improve the same.
Taking ownership of the developments risk management routines, utilising our systems and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to: -
1. Liaising with the client relationship / support team, contractors and customers to facilitate risk assessments and routine risk management tasks.
2. Maintaining a detailed audit trial of all actions and certification within the our system.
3. Reporting on compliance levels within the development and defining actions to improve the same.
Contract Management: Taking ownership of the developments contract management routines, utilitising our systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
1. Liaise with the client relationship / support team and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate contract schedule implemented.
2. Tender contracts and ensure value for money is obtained.
3. Ensure the necessary information is saved to the system and any relevant actions are diarised as appropriate.
Skills and Abilities
• Team Player
• Works well under pressure
• Highly organised and routine driven
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent time keeping
• Results focused
• Leadership capabilities
• Works or has worked in a built environment role of equivalent
seniority in which routine tasks and analytic thinking is / was
• Customer facing
• Innovation and process improvement experience
• Project management experience
• IT literate / technology focused
• Property specific compliance knowledge is advantageous
• Honest and Reliable
• Professional appearance