Our client operating in the co-working sector require a detail-focused, extremely organised, and confident person who thoroughly understands the needs of our customers, and enjoys working as part of a small, energetic team.
- Experience of working in a relevant industry/role where they can demonstrate sound operational experience with a customer centric attitude
- Be familiar with contributing to and managing P&L/Ops budgets
- Attention to detail and the ability to create new operational procedures when applicable
- Naturally organised person who enjoys building efficient processes and clear documentation
- Good Stakeholder management – will need to be comfortable dealing with tenants on site, third party stakeholders/contractors and the senior management team
- Be flexible/adaptable to the needs of the Building/community
- Strong Management/Leadership qualities – be able to inspire and motivate on-site teams
- Ideally have some exposure of working within a new asset, or an SME business where they are used to working independently as well as part of a team.
- Feel comfortable thinking of ideas to improve the running of the site, and look to seek out areas of improving the experience of the tenants
- Commercial acumen – recognise the importance of providing excellent service whilst also paying attention to the company’s commercial objectives.
- Building Management – Experience of dealing with H&S, Maintenance issues, service charge etc
- Worked within Co-working/serviced office or building management sector
Please submit your CV to us and we will be in contact should you meet the requirements detailed above.