Business Development Manager - Manchester - £35000
- Working across the Property Industry we have teams that specialise in Built to Rent, Student / PBSA, Residential Developers, Buy to Let, Housing Associations and Key Worker Housing.
- In line with our ambitious growth plans across the UK an opportunity has arisen for a skilled business development manager covering Manchester and the north focused on Buy to Let and Residential Developers and sales and lettings agencies. This is a market where we have existing relationships but have identified significant growth opportunity and the successful candidate would be responsible for delivering on this.
- We are looking for somebody with a network or understanding of Sales and Letting agencies and/or developers within Manchester. We have ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years so the candidate needs to be equally ambitious and have the ability to go and open doors and “make things happen”.
- This role would report in to Group Sales Operations Director, your focus would be on building up a network of Agents and Property Management partnership focused on our Replenishment and Dress to Sell Rental Services, this will evolve over time dependent on your business plan and the market opportunities you discover. You will need outstanding verbal and written communication skills, be able to find innovative solutions to problems without relying on others and enjoy contacting customers who may not have used the companies service before.
- Sourcing new business relationships and onboarding them
- Maintaining the high-level customer relationship
- Increase penetration rate with the agents that you have onboarded
- Be a brand ambassador
- Seek out new market opportunities and report back on any market trends.
- Feedback to the Marketing Director on market trends and opportunities
- Actively seek out project/BTR relationships to pass over to the BTR Director/Projects team
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target
- Pipeline Development and strategy
- Produce accurate weekly and monthly reports
- A positive attitude, hard worker and enjoys learning within a fast-paced environment
- 3+ year’ experience within the property industry
- Highly organised, multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously whilst collaborating with the wider team
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create relationships from scratch and manage the ongoing client relationship
- Strong Excel skills, numerical with a methodical approach
- An understanding of Design and Furnishing and its impact
If you think this role is right for you please send your CV today!