This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing provider of Co-Working spaces in West London, currently expanding their team!
Please note: this role doesn't require co-working and serviced office experience.
- Ensuring and delivering exceptional 5* Customer Service
- Client Communication/ Interaction: be the example that you want your team to follow
- Resolve issues with speed, empathy, professionalism and decisiveness.
- Regular building walk rounds throughout the day to ensure the Centre is as it should be.
- Communicating back to the team directly of any issues that need to be addressed in regards to any shortfall in their duties
- To note any maintenance issues which require special assistance
- To lead viewings for prospective clients, gauge their requirements and put together a proposal to incorporate these
- Manage enquiries that come through according to available space within the Centre
- To ensure that Health and Safety/ Fire Safety Procedures are regularly being adhered to, and that both staff and clients are also aware of their responsibilities
- To hand-pick the team that you want to have to ensure you can work together
- Provide the relevant training to your team to equip them in servicing our clients
- Come up with fun incentives to keep team morale high and maintain a friendly yet professional atmosphere within the team
- Monitor performances by conducting regular objective setting meetings/reviews and always being accessible when they need support
- Conducting daily team meetings to ensure the team have allocated time to come together and discuss both the positives and challenges of the day
- Overseeing administrative duties for the Centre
- Keeping client and staff files up to date, internal phone lists, etc...
- Overseeing document creation: this could include the team typing up actions from team meetings and circulating correctly, ensuring all relevant checklists are updated and used consistently and new documents are implemented as and when required.
- Assisting clients and be their first point of contact
- To understand the billing system and billing cycles
- Planning and executing events
- To keep on top of stock control
- Maintain and/or build relationships with suppliers and all stakeholders
This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities.
If you'd like to hear more about it, submit your CV today!