Business Centre Manager
£25,000 - £32,000 a year plus commission – Permanent
Hours: 9.00 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The Ideal candidate would have at least 2-3 years’ experience managing a business centre/serviced offices and would have experience managing staff.
Also experience of carrying out viewings, raising proposals and completing deals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To oversee the day to day running of the business centre covering all aspects
- Manage the centre team and ensure policy is being adhered to at all times
- Drive office rental, virtual office, meeting room hire and additional services revenue.
- Maximise occupancy and upselling of the Centre
- Actively drive new and existing business and revenue generating opportunities.
- Build relationships with Brokers – local and online.
- Join network events in the area to build local knowledge of our product.
- Input all broker and website leads into the CRM system.
- Delivering high standards of customer service.
- Assisting with renewal and expansions.
- Responsible for control and monitoring of GDPR on site under ICO guidelines.
- Manage and monitor Virtual Office client agreements and necessary regulation checks, under HRMC guidelines.
- Assist General Manager with marketing and promotion of the business i.e. contributions to website and social media marketing material.
- Responsibility for the Facilities Management of the building.
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- Conduct venue show rounds with potential clients and possible existing clients who wish to expand,
- Raise Licence Agreements in respect of new office deals and office renewals.
- Ensure all documentation in respect of new offices and renewals is processed onto Operate to ensure correct billing is issued.
- Maintain reports and invoicing relating to centre occupancy and any other ad-hoc reports
- To lead and support your administrative team
- Chase invoice payments and all other outstanding payments, ensuring all accounts are up to date.
- Authorise invoices for payment by Head Office.
- Various administrative duties on behalf of clients when needed
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner
- To book various chargeable services for clients
- To issue and ensure receipt of fobs, keys, furniture etc. to clients when required
- To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
- Have a great attention to detail and be highly organised
- Experience as a Business Centre Manager, or in a very comparable role
- Significant level of knowledge on all health and safety regulations
- Experience with the day to day facilities of a building