Community Manager - £24,000 - London
(Free accommodation if living on site)
This is a hybrid job covering both property and community management at the companies newest Co-Living community opening in West London.
The organisation are looking for a motivated and ambitious, people centric person to join their growing team. The role is property level and will involve being onsite at 5 working days a week, with some time at the main office for meetings, training and strategy workshops as and when needed.
The community management aspect of the job will involve:
- Creating, set-up and run events both within the property, around the local area and virtual.
- Working on improving existing partnerships and reaching out to new partnership leads.
- Using the community APP to keep in contact with the members on a regular basis, updating them on events, news, and other updates from the Gravity team.
- Collecting, reporting, and analysing data from the community and using this to help create a better service for the members.
- Spending time with all new members when they move in and making sure they are comfortable and have a smooth transition into the Gravity Community.
The property management aspect of the job will involve:
- Performing health and safety tests and checks as necessary
- Performing standardised property look, listen and touch inspections for maintenance reporting. Contacting contractors when necessary.
- Perform move in and move outs for all members, including inventories
- Perform basic housekeeping of communal area, mopping, litter picking, hovering etc
- Respond to all maintenance and property related tickets
- Creating cleaning schedules
- Collecting, reporting, and analysing all property related data to help create an improved service to the members
The position will be reporting to the Head of Operations and working closely with the existing community managers, sales team, and marketing. The position also offers a live-in opportunity and accommodation will be provided (salary will vary if this is taken).
If you think this role is right for you, please send your up to date CV today!