PRC is pleased to be assisting in the recruitment of a Community Manager for a fast-growing Co-Living company based in London. We are looking for an all-round superstar. Somebody that thrives in fast growth start-ups, that is well organised and can work to tight deadlines and ambitious targets. We need somebody that truly believes in the benefits and possibilities community living can bring to both individuals and groups. Someone that will bring fresh ideas and passion, go above and beyond for our members, flexible and look at this opportunity not as a job but as a lifestyle!
Monday - Friday with flexibility to attend events out of core hours
(40 hours per week)
£35,000 - £42,000 DOE
4 sites across London area
- 3+ years’ experience within a community focused role (co-living, hospitality, co-working etc)
- Educated to degree level
- Event management experience preferred
- Proven track record of management skills
- Experience in project management
- Computer/ Tech savvy
- Ability to be flexible with work hours and days
- Not afraid to role up their sleeves to get the job done
- Data driven and analytical
As community manager you are the voice of our community to the brand and the brands voice to the community. Our core focus is to make the lives of our members as hassle-free, as comfortable and as exciting and connected as possible. On a daily basis you will be working with our members and ambassadors across multiple sites and alongside a variety of teams, being the crucial link that turns our ideas into reality.
- Taking the lead on all community events and activities from start to finish.
- Creation of detailed monthly event calendars, 6 month & 12 month portfolio event planning, working with 3rd parties, ambassadors, promotion, set-up, running, reporting and budgeting of all company run events.
- Whilst supporting and promoting member lead activities as and when necessary.
- Coordinate and lead monthly community ‘town hall’ meetings at all sites
- Gather feedback from all members, update members on company related news, create reports for HQ level with feedback and suggestions.
- Coordinate weekly ambassador meetings at all sites
- Gather feedback and insights on the individual communities.
- Plan community events and schedule.
- Collaborate on growth opportunities
- Report creation to be sent to HQ.
- Service Proposal Creation
- With the knowledge of our community needs and desires, create service package proposals, for HQ.
- Working alongside the property management team for feasibility, Marketing team for advertisement structure and the Sales team for pricing and sales processes.
- Support the property management team with on-site tasks
- When needed carry out tasks ranging from health & safety checks, inventory checks, supervising cleaning teams and contractors etc reporting back to the property management team with feedback and suggestions.
- Support the Sales team with on-site tasks
- When needed carry out viewings, take part in ‘open house’ days, welcome new members to the property & introduce them to the community and property.
- Partnership creation both local and international
- Reaching out to local and international companies to arrange discounts and offers for the community. Ranging from services, products and anything and everything that you believe would benefit our members and our brand.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to set up and advertise.
- Taking full management of all communications with our members
- From check-in, during their stay through to the moving out process.
- Creating posts and communication channels through our company APP
- Engaging with members on site
- Engage through social media platforms
- Using these interactions to help improve our service and our member experience.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Using the data collected and your experience, create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for HQ regarding all community related strategy.