PRC is looking for an experienced community / business centre manager for a vibrant co working building in West London.
The Building Manager is responsible for all aspects of running an efficient, safe and profitable building whilst focusing on the company's key objective of providing exceptional customer service for new clients and our members. You are responsible for the day to day management of your team within the building, ensuring that ongoing support and training is delivered to enable each team member to maximise their individual potential and exceed your members journey.
What you can expect as the Building Manager
• Creating an exceptional building environment each and every day that supports members personal and professional needs
• Support member connections through meaningful events and genuine worthwhile introductions; instilling a sense of community within the building and among the wider community
• Ensure your building is staffed appropriately at all levels, managing annual leave as one team
• Reinforce great behaviour that falls in line with the expectations of our core competencies, using these as a gauge for succession planning and training your team to grow their careers within the business
• Carry out regular building walks to generate the achievement of high visual standards across all areas in accordance with the building standards checklist. Report any maintenance or facilities issues in a timely manner and follow up accordingly with clients. Work closely with maintenance, facilities and cleaning teams through the effective use of the platform to upkeep the building in line with the desired standards levels
• Accountable for end to end member experience at building level ensuring building teams are exceeding in member experience service expectations at all times. Provide excellent meeting room service and hospitality ensuring all guest and members receive outstanding service. Oversee member on-boarding and off-boarding to ensure a smooth and seamless welcome and departure using the move in and out checklists. Arrange quarterly client catch ups to review service, respond to comments raised and action constructive feedback
•Communicate to an excellent level with management and clientele
• Work in partnership with the Sales Manager and support new business viewings and walk ins as and when needed
• Ensure that both you and your building team are knowledgeable and trained on all products so you can confidently translate its value to your clients and members.
• Responsible for achieving your building and member survey expectations, implementing action plans to achieve objectives set by the CEO
• On site team management including arranging daily plans and schedules, overseeing opening and closing procedures, conducting morning meetings and monthly team meetings. Conduct probation reviews, appraisal meetings, objective setting, managing sickness and absence. Carry out regular one to one meetings with the team, training all new starters on process, procedures and expectations using the 8-week training plan. Manage the building rota incorporating leave and absence and conduct disciplinary/formal investigations as directed by and in liaison with the People team. Responsible for on-site resourcing including conducting interviews for available roles within your building
• Actioning the complete PO system (including raising, sending and receipting PO's in a timely manner), submitting and approving recharges prior to the monthly deadline, petty cash card management and submitting overtime forms. In conjunction with the CFO provide documentation (Licence/Lease agreements and direct debit forms, when appropriate), accurate information and detailed correspondence surrounding invoicing and billing
• Ensure that the statutory and company Health and Safety standards and obligations are adhered to for all people in the building. This includes accident reporting, managing fire evacuations, performing client inductions and conducting regular Health and Safety checks, including COVID-19 measures.
• Manage adherence to the building security measures including safe storage of access keys and cards, cancelling lost/old access cards, checking access control doors, building walks as part of the closing procedure
• You have at 4+ years experience as a General Manager within co-working, wellness concept or hospitality,
• You have significant experience managing teams to produce exceptional results,
• You have demonstrable experience in forecasting, budgeting, business development & strategic planning,
• You have significant sales experience/contributing to revenue growth - with demonstrated experience in structuring complex deals and negotiations,
• You have a strong customer-service mentality and you have the ability to generate respect and trust from all stakeholders, internally and externally,
• You are must be out-put driven and have great communication skills