We are currently recruiting Concierge for a luxury new build development in South West London.
4 on 4 off rota
10am till 10pm
Annual salary - £20,500
Opportunities to take overtime but not fixed amounts.
The position offers a great benefits package which includes:
- The ability to join the Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation.
- 20 days holiday plus recognised bank holidays.
- Uniform allowance, and quarterly cleaning on completion of probation.
A successful candidate will have:
- Good customer service skills to draw on when interacting with residents, contractors and visitors.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Great computer skills.
- A very high standard of personal appearance, grooming and hygiene.
- To be present at the Concierge Desk to assist residents, visitors and colleagues as and when requested
- To provide a 5* concierge service to all residents, visitors and colleagues.
- To ensure all residents and visitors receive a warm and sincere welcome.
- To ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times.
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- To check and screen all visitors and any contractor staff, ensuring that they have permission to be present in the building.
- Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- To carefully control the issuing of keys to apartments.
- To maintain the security of the building at all times.
- Monitoring the telephone and Concierge email account
- To be fully conversant with the fire alarm systems and evacuation procedures
- To comply with all relevant internal rules, policies and procedures including those relating to Health & Safety, data protection and those contained within the issued Employee Handbook
- To be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events.
- Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit.
- Abiding by and enforcing all health and safety requirements.
If these roles are of interest, please do get it touch and send in your CV