PRC are working with a Housing organisation to recruit a Contact Centre Advisor on a 3 Months Temporary contract based in Kingston Upon Thames.
Location: Office based – Kingston
Hours: 9am to 5pm / Monday to Friday
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all customers and providing appropriate advice and information (either by telephone; email; web chat or in writing). You will deliver a consistent level of customer service for customers and deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction.
Use in-house systems to log Housing Management enquiries such as:
- Tenancy management enquires, such as reporting of ASB and generic housing management.
- Take calls in relation to successions, mutual exchange, subletting reports and notification of death
- Deal with estate service issues such and reporting all problems to the Neighbourhood Managers
- Follow the complaints procedure and log all complaints appropriately
- Deal with rent balance enquiries and take payments, set up and amend direct debits and take payments over the phone
- Handle generic enquires from Leaseholders
- Answer enquiries relating to Service Charges using the appropriate in-house IT systems to provide answers where possible
- Experience of working in a housing management environment
- Experience of using IT systems such as word, Excel, Outlook and internal CRM’s
- Experience of providing a customer oriented service with a commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery in an environment where customers may display aggressive behaviour.