Contact Centre Advisor
PRC are delighted to be working with a Leading Housing organisation to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a 3 Months Temporary contract based in London
The Contact Centre Advisor will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all customers and providing appropriate advice and information (either by telephone; email; web chat or in writing). You will deliver a consistent level of customer service for customers and deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction.
Minimum 35 hours per week Monday to Friday shift rota basis between 9am – 5pm.
3 Months Temporary with possible extension
Use in-house systems to log Housing Management enquiries such as:
- Tenancy management enquires, such as reporting of ASB and generic housing management.
- Take calls in relation to successions, mutual exchange, subletting reports and notification of death
- Deal with estate service issues such and reporting all problems to the Neighbourhood Managers
- Follow the complaints procedure and log all complaints appropriately
- Deal with rent balance enquiries and take payments, set up and amend direct debits and take payments over the phone
- Handle generic enquires from Leaseholders
- Answer enquiries relating to Service Charges using the appropriate in-house IT systems to provide answers where possible
- Experience of working in a housing management environment
- Experience of using IT systems such as word, Excel, Outlook and internal CRM’s
- Experience of providing a customer oriented service with a commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery in an environment where customers may display aggressive behaviour.