PRC currently have a fantastic opportunity to join on of London's newest BTR developments as a Customer Service Associate.
We’re looking for someone with experience, positivity and commitment.
Our client's development is due to welcome its first residents in the next couple of months.
- Customer service and team:
- Contribute to a happy, motivated and ambitious team that’s task-driven and results-orientated
- Prioritise customer service, ensuring residents have the best possible experience, and become our ambassadors
- Be part of a comprehensive front of house service, anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Deal with complaints with empathy, and praise with modesty
- Take the lead in touring and leasing to maximise occupancy and revenue, including following up on leads and sales conversions
- Complete administrative tasks such as maintenance requests, filing, tenancy management and monitoring the email inbox
- Support events and activities
- Support the Residence Manager in the management of the entire estate, including residential and commercial elements
- Shape and deliver resident experience objectives and targets, utilizing the Outpost Standard Operating Procedures
- Be part of the on-call rota as and when required o Be flexible, and hands on. Get stuck in
- Maintain all health and safety policies and risk assessments in line with Outpost policies
- Chase outstanding rent arrears in line with Outpost policies and procedures o Assist in the management of resident tenancies, including ASTs, move-in and move-out processes, and anything in between.
- Build relationships with senior team members, stakeholders, and clients across the business
- Work alongside external leasing agents, building positive relationships and increasing sales
- Keep up to date with changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry, including local knowledge of recreation and retail
- Offer suggestions to improve operational performance
- Establish positive working relationships with the wider estate
We’d also expect the Customer Service Associate to extend their duties to other tasks, commensurate with the role.
Please get in touch at email@example.com or apply via the website!