PRC is very happy to be supporting with the recruitment of a Customer Service Associate for a luxury build-to-rent development in Central London.
The salary for this role is £25,000 per annum plus a 5% annual discretionary bonus.
The shift pattern for this role will be 5 out of 7 on a rota basis.
Customer Service and Team;
- Contribute to a happy, motivated and ambitious team that’s task-driven and results-orientated
- Prioritise customer service, ensuring residents have the best possible experience, and become our ambassadors
- Be part of a comprehensive front of house service, anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Deal with complaints with empathy, and praise with modesty
- Taking the lead in touring and leasing to maximise occupancy and revenue, including following up on leads and sales conversions
- Complete administrative tasks such as maintenance requests, filing, tenancy management and monitoring the email inbox
- Support the Residence Manager in the management of the entire estate, including residential and commercial elements
- Shape and deliver resident experience objectives and targets, utilizing the company’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain all health and safety policies and risk assessments in line with company policies
- Chase outstanding rent arrears in line with company policies and procedures
- Assist in the management of resident tenancies, including ASTs, move-in and move-out processes, and anything in between.
- Build relationships with senior team members, stakeholders, and clients across the business
- Work alongside external leasing agents, building positive relationships and increasing sales
- Keep up to date with changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry, including local knowledge of recreation and retail
Please contact Georgia by email to apply – firstname.lastname@example.org