PRC is excited to be working with Outpost Management to recruit a Customer Service Manager for their latest development – Enclave: Croydon
We’re looking for someone with experience, positivity and commitment.
Enclave: Croydon is due to welcome its first residents to Croydon from October 2023. With 817-apartments, this isn’t a role for the faint-hearted, but it is a unique opportunity to lead something record-breaking, and help forge the Enclave brand.
- Contribute to a happy, motivated and ambitious team that’s task-driven and results-orientated
- Along with the other Management team members, manage the training of new team members
- Prioritise customer service, ensuring residents have the best possible experience, and become our ambassadors
- Deal with complaints with empathy, and praise with modesty (We’ve got procedures to support both!)
- Shape and deliver resident experience objectives and targets, utilizing the Outpost Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with set up and operation of social events and activities with customers, network with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention
- Support the Residence Manager in the autonomous management of the entire estate, including residential and commercial elements
- Be part of the on-call rota as and when required
- Ensure full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation
- Ensure all move-ins are coordinated with leasing team, customer service team and third party service providers
- Schedule and carry out apartment familiarisation sessions with all new residents within apartments
- Ensure all additional services purchased are prepared and handed over to residents in line with leasing team committed dates
- Attend regular Operations and Leasing team meetings to maintain strong inter-company communication
- Schedule and communicate all move-outs with Maintenance and end of tenancy cleaning teams to ensure manage void periods
- Drive upselling of additional services wherever possible
- Plan, schedule and carry out all apartment mid-term health checks with customers and document accordingly – communicate any concerns to team where required
- Ensures that all serious customer issues, where relevant, are communicated to Residence Manager to aid swift response and closure to customer satisfaction
- Assist in the management of the property management system, including preparing and presenting reports
- Oversee bank accounts and payments, both from residents and suppliers, including debt management
- Assist in the management of resident tenancies, including ASTs, move-in and move-out processes, and anything in between.
- Build relationships with senior team members, stakeholders, and clients across the business
- Keep up to date with changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry
- Offer suggestions to improve operational performance
- Be flexible, and hands on. Get stuck in!
- Assist in the management of the wider estate, including the commercial tenants
- Work alongside the Residence Manager to ensure payments are received on time
- Establish positive working relationships with the wider estate
We’re looking for a talented, committed and flexible manager to join our team.
The person we’re seeking will ideally be educated to degree level, and will use their customer service experience to lead a team committed to driving revenue and providing an unforgettable living experience for our residents
This is a huge role, with big responsibility and unlimited potential for career growth.
We’re results-driven, and we’re looking for dependable and dedicated people who see the bigger picture, while loving the detail.
Please do reach out to Francis to register your interest – email@example.com