PRC are currently recruiting a Day Concierge for one of London’s newest luxury residential developments.
The Day Concierge will have responsibility for delivering the highest levels of customer experience and service to all residents, guests, contractors and the client.
This position is a fantastic opportunity which will pay between £25,000 and £27,000 for the right candidate.
- Man the Concierge desk aiding residents politely
- Communicate with leaseholders and managing agents in an attentive manner
- Courteous and helpful to residents, guests, suppliers, tradesmen and the general public
- Always present yourself immaculately and act accordingly
- Conduct daily site inspections
- Reporting any issues to the managing agents, logging these issues and communicating said issues to leaseholders/residents
- Keeping daily logs of supplier’s visits, mail entry and distribution
- Safeguarding keys, providing access to necessary areas and keeping a key log and who has them
- Weekly removal of rubbish from the residential stores
- Monitor site traffic and ensuring all persons on site have the right to be present
- Monitoring CCTV
- Collecting mail and distributing said mail
- Report to the managing agent’s weekly, providing details on issues and showing a dedicated managing agent around the building
- Keeping residents up-to-date with news and information
- Answering entry phones and allowing residents/guests into the building
- Ensure health and safety compliance by staff and that health and safety issues are reported to the managing agents promptly
- Circulate the resident’s welcome pack
The ideal candidate will be:
- Great communicator of both written and spoken English
- Immaculately presented
- Well organised, with the ability to juggle various tasks efficiently
- Ability to aid residents through local knowledge (ability to pick up local amenities/attractions quickly)
- Friendly and courteous
- Relevant hospitality experience
- Ability to communicate other the phone, via email or in person
- Good IT skills, in particular with word and excel documents
If you think this opportunity is for you, submit your CV today!