We are currently recruiting a Day Concierge at one of London’s newest luxury residential developments where you will have responsibility for delivering the highest levels of customer experience and service to all residents, guests, contractors, the client.
This Concierge position is working Monday to Friday on a 9am till 5pm pattern. There is also a position for a Saturday Concierge working 9am till 1pm. Accepting all shifts will allow access to the top of the salary range.
This position pays between £23,500 and £26,500.
You’ll be a real people person and go that little bit further to get to know the residents at this small but perfectly formed development, building strong relationships with them on an individual level whilst always being completely professional, courteous and respectful.
You’ll be the first and primary point of contact for residents when it comes to any support they need at the place they call home.
Ideally, you’ll have all or most of the experience we’re asking for:
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry, preferably within a similar role
- Significant experience providing exemplary levels of customer service
- Experience in managing contractors and building works within a busy development
- Awareness of general fire, health & safety and security
- Proven ability to and handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure consistent excellent levels of customer experience and service are delivered at all times
- Deal with requests with professionalism and patience to resolve problems that may arise
- Support residents, their guests, contractors and Client as required
- Be a brand ambassador at all times
- Manage and monitor contractors and building works that may be taking place ensuring all Health and Safety measures are adhered to
- Be responsible for the inspection and presentation of the reception areas and common parts of the estate, ensuring these remain presentable at all times; light cleaning duties may be required
- Always compile a detailed handover report at the end of each shift to ensure continuity of service
- Always wear correct uniform and maintain standards of appearance, personal hygiene, behaviour and discipline
- Undertake regular patrols of the estate including plant areas and report any maintenance issues and otherwise to the wider onsite Estate and Management Team
- Greet resident the right way for our client to deliver a hospitality style experience:
- Stand and greet in a friendly manner. Address as Sir or Madam, unless their name is known, then use the correct title i.e. Mr, Mrs etc…
- Move to front of desk when addressing resident when possible
- Move to front door when directing residents – DO NOT sit in the chair waving your arms
- DO NOT become over familiar with residents – remain professional at all times
- Take care of the postal and courier deliveries and key handling
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV across.