We are currently recruiting a Day Concierge at one of Manchester's newest luxury residential developments where you will have responsibility for delivering the highest levels of customer experience and service to all residents, guests, contractors, the client.
This position pays between £22,500 and £26,500.
You’ll be a real people person and go that little bit further to get to know the residents at this small but perfectly formed development, building strong relationships with them on an individual level whilst always being completely professional, courteous and respectful.
You’ll be the first and primary point of contact for residents when it comes to any support they need at the place they call home.
Ideally, you’ll have all or most of the experience we’re asking for:
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry, preferably within a similar role
- Significant experience providing exemplary levels of customer service
- Experience in managing contractors and building works within a busy development
- Awareness of general fire, health & safety and security
- Proven ability to and handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure consistent excellent levels of customer experience and service are delivered at all times
- Deal with requests with professionalism and patience to resolve problems that may arise
- Support residents, their guests, contractors and Client as required
- Be a brand ambassador at all times
- Manage and monitor contractors and building works that may be taking place ensuring all Health and Safety measures are adhered to
- Be responsible for the inspection and presentation of the reception areas and common parts of the estate, ensuring these remain presentable at all times; light cleaning duties may be required
- Always compile a detailed handover report at the end of each shift to ensure continuity of service
- Always wear correct uniform and maintain standards of appearance, personal hygiene, behaviour and discipline
- Undertake regular patrols of the estate including plant areas and report any maintenance issues and otherwise to the wider onsite Estate and Management Team
- Greet resident the right way for our client to deliver a hospitality style experience:
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV across.