PRC is currently recruiting an Estate Director for a state of the art luxury residential development which is reaching practical completion soon.
The Estate Director will have principal responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the residential development. They should utilise staff, contractors and the other resources available to them to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, tenancy agreements, service level of agreement or otherwise.
The salary on offer is £60,000 - £65,000 per annum.
Mobilisation: Supporting the mobilisation process.
This will include but is not limited to: -
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, other agents, client relationship team and employees generally.
- Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
- Helping to enhance the customers initially experience via the completion of the mobilisation actions in and efficient and timely manner.
- Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate.
- Reporting on mobilisation statistics and defining actions to improve the same.
Risk and PPM Management: Taking ownership of the developments risk and PPM management routines, utilising company systems and processes to ensure compliance.
This will include but is not limited to: -
- Liaising with the client relationship / support team, contractors and customers to facilitate risk assessments and routine risk management tasks.
- Maintaining a detailed audit trail of all actions and certification within the company system.
- Reporting on compliance levels within the development and defining actions to improve the same.
Contract Management: Taking ownership of the developments contract management routines, utilising company systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
- Liaise with the client relationship / support team and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate contract schedule implemented.
- Assist in the tendering of contracts and ensure value for money is obtained.
- Ensure the necessary information is saved to the company systems and any relevant actions are diarised as appropriate.
- Focusing on team engagement to create a highly engaged team who want to deliver exceptional service, every day.
- Ensuring sufficient cover for the development at all times, including arranging cover for sickness and holiday.
- Managing holidays and team absence.
- Completing quarterly 121’s and yearly appraisals for your team.
- Managing your team’s performance.
- Liaising with the HR team to ensure the successful completion of payroll, recruitment and grievance routines within your team.
- Ensuring all team have completed mandatory training and all refresher training when necessary.
- Always interact in an enthused and empathetic manner
- Answer the phone politely, identifying yourself and the company brand.
- Answer emails and any other medium of correspondence politely, identifying yourself and the company brand.
- Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution. Seeking the support of your wider team as appropriate.
- Be empathetic in relation to our customers’ requests, queries, or concerns.
- Request further inhouse training or learning if you deem it is required. For line management roles you must seek to embed the same into your team.
Health & Safety
- All employees should use company smart technology to record and manage their safety routines, learn from trends, and seek to improve together.
- All employees should be dedicated to keeping their sites, residents, visitors, team and workplaces safe.
- All employees should be meticulous in their approach to safety, tracking, inspecting, monitoring, auditing, reviewing, recording, and learning.
- All employees should support each other to ensure we take care of our physical and mental wellbeing.
In the context of your role support the wider team with the ongoing financial management of the development. Remaining conscious of development budgets, asking for information as needed.
This is a summary of the role so please get in touch with Francis to find out more and discuss – email@example.com