This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation currently expanding their team!
Please note this is a FTC for 12 months.
Purpose of the role:
The Estate Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the land, staff and services.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all maintenance, accounts and administration queries from residents
- To take responsibility for the presentation, cleanliness and safety of all the external and internal public areas, including car parks
- To set and manage a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness of the site office, desks, glazing, floors and lighting
- To interact with residents in a courteous, professional and helpful manner at all times
- To ensure that any breaches of security is resolved in a timely manner
- To carry out regular quarterly building inspections and acting on weekly inspections provided by the concierge
- To maintain full compliance with Health & Safety policy and procedures, also ensure all required health and safety inspections and activities are carried to out to the highest standards
- To manage all contracts required and assist in the development and management of long-term maintenance plans
- To manage building and insurance claims process
- To create and implement all relevant operational strategies
- To set and monitor budget for the development and manage all expenditure within this budget
- To create financial reports when requested by board director
- To be responsible for the placing of all works orders for jobs and contractor invoices
- Daily management of contractors
- To ensure that repairs are undertaken
- Project management
- To effectively manage on-site staff and manage all aspects of HR, including rotas
- Experienced Estate Manager or comparable role with minimum of 2 years’ experience and strong leadership skills
- Experience managing service charge budgets
- Ideally AIRPM qualified or has sat first stage of IRPM
- Ideally IOSH qualified
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of legislation, regulations and best practice relating to estate management
- Service–orientated outlook and attitude, with a genuine desire to go the extra mile for all customers
- Proven ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Proven ability to successfully communicate at all levels
- Well developed IT skills, experience of outlook, word and excel
If this sounds like you, send your CV today!