Our client, a large and respected Property Managing agent have an excellent opportunity for an Estate Manager to manage a large and iconic residential development in Kent.
The aim of the role will be to provide strong leadership and effective management of a large residential development.
- Day to day Management of the building
- Being the key liaison point for the residents, managing these relationships and handling any complaints or issues
- Effective cost control and review of expenditure and accounts, including assisting with setting service charges and presenting of accounts together with preparation and presentation of financial summary reports.
- Undertake required risk assessments, health and safety checks and routine testing requirements
- Managing a large team of Concierge and site staff
- Ensuring the site is fully compliant with health & safety compliance/legislation
- Experience in residential block or Estate Management is essential
- Experience with setting and managing large service charge budgets is essential
- Ability to build and manage relationships with developers, key stakeholders and residents
- Excellent customer service and communication skills