PRC is very pleased to be assisting with the recruitment of an Event Co-ordinator for a high–end, innovative office space in West London.
The Event Co-ordinator will be key to assisting in the execution of the range of events the company hosts, from hybrid conference meetings to formal fine dining dinners.
The salary for this role will be £25,000-27,000 DOE and the shift pattern is standard office hours Monday to Friday.
• Support a busy events schedule
• Respond promptly to enquiries on event spaces and meeting rooms
• Liaise with stakeholders throughout the whole event lifecycle
• Coordinate with IT, Facilities and Catering to plan and execute events
• Conduct tours of event and meeting spaces for prospective customers
• Liaise with stakeholders to build engaging event experiences
• Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
• Handle any issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
• Assist with setting up event spaces and meeting rooms in line with requirements
Key Experience and Skills
• Experience as an event admin, planner, or coordinator
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Good knowledge of different event space layouts
• MS Office proficiency and willingness to learn new systems
• Experience of supporting hybrid events
• Great team player
About The Person
We want you to:
• Be proactive and very highly organised
• Always be approachable and willing to go the extra mile
• Be willing to roll your sleeves up!
Please contact Georgia by email at email@example.com to apply