Facilities Manager for a leading London Developer/Asset Management Company
Facilities Management at one of London's largest and most prestigious sites, working for an exciting and evolving business
Key Responsibilities include
- Day to day management of facilities and hard services local to the development and in accordance with the framework of systems centrally defined by the Facilities Department.
- Local management and coordination of contractors, consultants and service partners on site in line with the centrally defined contract mechanisms.
- Local management and auditing of infrastructure and building services including fire and security systems, water hygiene, vertical transport, utilities and critical plant.
- Monitor health, safety & compliance activities across the estate in accordance with the BAML Health and Safety Strategy.
- Educated to NVQ level 4 in Facilities Management, Building Services, Estate Management or a related discipline.
- To hold membership of a relevant professional body including BIFM, CIBSE, RICS or IOSH.
- To hold, or be working towards, a NEBOSH or IOSH accredited qualification in Health & Safety.