PRC are working in partnership with Amro Living on their first Manchester Build to Rent scheme following the successful launch of their first three London schemes.
Amro Living are focused on delivering an exceptional level of customer service to support their high quality product with great amenities.
One key position is the ‘General Manager’ who is responsible for the overall performance of the property and maintaining standards within established operational and budgetary objectives. This includes mobilising the scheme, building relationships and communicating clearly with residents, efficient administration, expense control, ensuring the proper physical maintenance of the building and surrounding property and daily management of support staff or external contractors.
Full details can be found below:
- Organise, promote, and conduct resident events.
- Ensure resident issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours.
- Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere.
- Meet and interact with residents in a customer friendly and professional manner.
- Undertake programs to recognise long term residents.
- Seek ways to exceed service expectations of residents.
- Manage and lead the team ensuring they are meeting required standards and KPI targets set by the business
- Hold regular 121’s with direct reports and set stretching and realistic objectives promoting positive environment
- Being accountable for financial performance of property
- Being aware and delivering company financial objectives of maximizing revenue and reducing costs
- Delivering each building in line with budgetary expectations
Maintenance & Housekeeping
- Managing the onsite reactive and preventative maintenance schedules to ensure the properties are maintained to the highest standard
- Resolving all maintenance queries to prevent them escalating
- Ensure that all properties maintain a consistently high level of overall presentation
Health & Safety
- Ensure the building/s is always compliant with statutory regulations
- Flagging any concerns with regards to compliance immediately
- Promoting a Health & Safety culture across the team to foster an effective working environment
- Ensure properties clients and staff remain safe, ensuring that all hazards and risks are reviewed and ensuring that all properties have safe working practices
- Ensuring the property is ANUK compliant.
Marketing and Apartment Viewings
- Knowledgeable and welcoming approach demonstrated to existing and prospective and residents.
- Understanding of the local market both in terms of pricing and trends / seasonality, in order to advise accordingly on rental pricing.
- Knowledge of tenancies coming to expiration, and discussions with tenants on renewing their lease at market rent.
- Knowledge of the vacant units available to let.
- Arrange and undertake viewings of the available units in the absence of a member of the lettings team.
- Convert the viewings to offers.
- Handover of deal to the lettings team for processing,
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an amazing business in the UK's most exciting city for BTR.
Please contact Joe on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details