My client is looking for an experienced General Manager with hands on experience of managing a new development and managing a team to provide exceptional customer service, within one of London's most exciting Build to rent Developments.
- You will be responsible for customer experience and ensuring that standards are upheld and maintained at all times. You will be responsible for controlling budgets , reservations and driving new opportunities to increase income.
- The role will allow you to have autonomy in your day to day work whilst still having secure backing from the Head Office and Senior Management. As a result, you must be an experienced, reliable, trustworthy Manager with a love for the property and hospitality industries, and the success – as well as challenges - this brings.
- Oversee operations and all functions on site, a strong understanding of AST, Section 21 & 8's, DPS and Inventories
- Ensure all procedures are in line with company policy.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Overseeing and managing all departments within the building and working closely with each on a daily basis.
- Developing improvement actions, creative revenue generation, and carry out costs savings
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impact strategies
- Keen attention to detail
- Meticulous communication skills
- Calm and professional at all times
- Customer service orientation
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities
- Immaculately presented
- Integrity: honest and transparent at all times
- Commercial focus with strong business acumen
The role would suit someone who has experience in property management/ new-build residential properties, and has good technical knowledge. Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail and an analytical approach are all essential requirements for this role.
For further information, please contact Regan Botham on 0203 854 1000 or click apply.