This is an exciting position for someone looking for a challenging and invigorating work environment! As General Manager you will be leading a team to deliver a truly differentiated experience, setting up operational strategies, developing and delivering their proposition, ensuring they have the team, talent policies, procedures and systems to deliver that great experience, every day.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
Building and Facilities Management
- Prepare the building for operational readiness, including the preparation of any/all procedures and processes required.
- Being accountable for overall upkeep and maintenance of the buildings.
- Ensuring performance of all services in the buildings
- Ensure regular events are organised while ensuring member satisfaction.
- Ensuring the rapid resolution of all maintenance and building facilities issues which are raised by the members.
- Ensure the timely completion of all statutory H&S tests as required.
Financial and Commercial Management
- Working closely with accounts team.
- Dealing with any issues or queries members might have in relation to invoicing, directing queries to accounts team and seeing through those to resolution.
- Generate revenue through promoting value add services to our members.
- Providing reports to senior management.
Sales & Occupancy
- Monitoring occupancy and ensuring occupancy targets are achieved through working closely with the sales team.
- Conducting viewings and supervising the team.
- Occupancy forecasting to ensure we are able to accommodate for any member growth as well as maximising revenue potential.
- Leadership of the teams to the highest of standards.
- Deliver regular team briefings.
- Ensuring excellent customer service, and positive can-do approach to all members.
- Effectively manage the team within agreed HR frameworks.
- Be a visible role model and hold your team accountable to high standards.
- Experience in mobilising and starting-up a new building.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships is essential.
- Leadership experience and an ability to lead a team and inspire them to deliver great customer experience.
- Knowledge of and experience of using systems such as CRM platforms.
- Ability to highlight opportunities, drive improvements and deliver meaningful change.
- Data and process driven.
- Experience of contract, commercial and client management.
- Track record of financial and commercial management.
- Experience of working in a growth business.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Energetic, hands-on and restless to drive improvements.
Successful candidates will need to go through the PRC 360 Video Platform and complete preliminary interviews.