Industry qualifications such as including NFOPP, IRPM or IOSH are preferred.
· Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere and manage all resident communication
· Take ownership of annual service charge budget and oversee ground rent and service charge invoicing
· Ensure service (including services outsourced to third party suppliers) complies with all statutory regulation and requirements including Health & Safety.
· Identify incidents and maintenance issues promptly ensuring the necessary action is taken
· Carry out block and works inspections (sometimes offsite if required)
· Manage repair, maintenance and improvement works/Manage all site staff and contractors on site
· Attend meetings as and when required with Residents, Clients and other ALM staff
· Understand lease covenants and obligations
· Comply with Section 20 legislation
· Manage all solicitors enquiries and any claims via brokers/loss adjusters
· Take ownership of accurate financial recording and reporting, ensuring that year end accounts are issued to leaseholders with statutory time frames
Permanent full-time contract
Interest free travel loan
25 days holiday plus bank holidays