The Property Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with Moda Living for the role of General Manager for their Angel Gardens development in Manchester.
Moda have a fantastic offering and are not afraid of being diﬀerent. They know that being diﬀerent means not being a typical property brand, and living or working with Moda is very much like being part of a Lifestyle not just a Landlord.
At the forefront of development in the UK, Moda has one of the biggest residential pipelines in the country, with 7,000 apartments in high profile city centre locations. Since inception Moda continues to push the boundaries of style, service, and innovation to create modern residential neighbourhoods.
With the aim of being the UK’s leading residential rental experience brand, Moda is creating exceptional spaces to live, work and play. They are creating next generation living that is set to change the UK rental landscape, promoting healthy, social, connected living for both their residents and the Moda team.
Exceptional service, driven by outstanding people
We’re looking for the first Moda General Manager. Crucial to the business, the GM will have the opportunity to shape the brand’s customer service and operations offer at Moda’s first development in Manchester – Angel Gardens. The role has strong progression opportunities to develop and grow within the business.
Ditch the devil you know… discover the angel
With 466 apartments, 83 co-working space, 7,500 sq ft of amenities and over 1,000 residents. Angel Gardens will be the first next generation rental neighbourhood from Moda.
Join the family
Property is in their DNA. Moda is a big thinking company with family values at its core. A flat operating structure and open door means that your opinion and work make a real and impactful change.
JOIN MODA AND HELP CHANGE THE UK RENTAL MARKET ONE CITY AT A TIME.
• Excellent salary with performance related bonus
• Company pension scheme
• Company training
• Mental health and wellbeing training
• Gym membership
• Access to discounts and promotions with market leading brands
Key roles & responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for operations and delivery of 1st class customer service and resident engagement
• Manage, engage and positively influence Angel Gardens staff, commercial relationships and partners
• Work alongside the core Moda marketing team to create and deliver award-winning marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and deliver maximum ROI
• Oversee and manage all resident touch points and channels of engagement including events, engagement news and promotions
• Ongoing identification of opportunities to enhance and improve service and delivery at Angel Gardens
• Know your market - local development and rent knowledge including competitor service awareness
• Ongoing health and safety compliance, risk assessment and emergency preparedness
• Support annual budget setting processes including tendering and cost analysis – ongoing responsibility for managing and meeting agreed development budgets
If joining one of the most exciting brands in the BTR/PRS sector interests you then please get in touch for a full, detailed job specification and details on the recruitment process.
More details on Angel Gardens can be found here: http://www.angel-gardens.com/
For further information contact Joe on email@example.com or call on .