PRC is pleased to be recruiting a Head Housekeeper for a newly opened prime residential development in the heart of London.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm (40 hours) and the salary is circa £35,000.
Summary of the role
The Head Housekeeper is responsible for the organization of the cleaning of the development to maintain a safe and pleasant environment for residents and occupiers. The Head Housekeeper monitors Health & Safety systems and promotes best practice throughout all tasks. The Head Housekeeper will also be responsible for the recruitment and training of all staff within this area.
- To ensure all Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure the development is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that the bins are emptied regularly.
- To prepare staff rotas and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Undertake/organise/supervise high level cleaning, when required.
- Ensure the common areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Escort contractors when required.
- Update the PPM and present in the KPI monthly,
- Oversee vertical Cleaning strategy for the estate,
- Assist with the stock control of cleaning supplies.
- Grit/salt public and staff areas/ assist with flood clean-up in extreme weather conditions.
- Ensure the staff facilities/managers office are kept clean.
- Work with security to assist with incidents when required.
- To ensure that any damaged equipment is reported immediately to the Line Manager.
- To provide training to the housekeeping team including handyman and Deputy Housekeeping Manager
- To carry out any other reasonable request by the Line Manager.
Skills and Experience
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Monitor and deliver the levels of customer satisfaction for service delivery.
- Ensure a timely response to all issues and events.
- To ensure that records are held and updated as required.
- Ensure all periodic cleaning tasks are carried out to the schedule.
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of the job
- To ensure appropriate equipment is available for the cleaning team to carry out their role.
- Successful track record of delivering cleaning and waste solutions to a residential setting
- Proven record of team leadership.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.