The Head of Asset Management role consists on the administration of a growing portfolio within the alternative investment asset class. This position includes:
- Optimising occupancy, lease terms and annual budgets as well as providing reports to key stakeholders on net rental return and capital growth maximisation;
- See that the properties comply with all local body, government and statutory requirements;
- Liaising with joint venture, development and operational partners;
- Overseeing the implementation of the branding efforts and high quality service provision ensuring there’s value being add to the property and that the assets are adequately maintained;
- Contributing with business development and new opportunities in partnerships and acquisitions.
- 7+ years of Asset Management experience;
- Experience in Alternative Investments;
- Expertise on cash flow analysis on Excel;
- Property or Finance qualifications.
- Experience in PBSA and/or PRS;
- Pan-European experience;
- Bilingual work proficiency.
For more information about this role or other opportunities in the Student Accommodation and Built-to-rent sectors, please send us your CV.