Red Penny & Partners have been instructed to secure a Head of Sales for a provider of quality PBSA and Co-living accommodation. This is a new position due to continued growth, and is a key hire within the senior management team. The individual will have the responsibility for leading and motivating the sales team, in addition to creating and implementing sales strategy across the companies portfolio. This is ideal for someone who is both analytical and detail oriented in their approach, but also has a passion for exceeding company objectives. You will need to demonstrate a strong track record in either PBSA, Co-living, Build to Rent or wider residential rental sectors in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Creating a strong sales culture within the Sales teams and wider business. Managing senior people within the Sales team. Placing importance on making sure the Sales teams understand their purpose, establishing strong connections with each member and making sure they feel appreciated and supported within the team to be the best they can.
- SWOT analysis on current core leasing processes with a view to implement positive changes within the first 6 months of the role and continuing to review and evolve these processes long term.
- Empowering the Sales teams to develop and maintain key habits in data accuracy, feedback and leasing performance using the suite of tools we have available (Zoho, Hubspot PEX, Res:Harmonics, Aircall).
- Collating and building out weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting at team to board level as well as present and engagement during senior leadership and board level meetings.
- Fostering a strong relationship with the heads of/senior management level of our key agent partners, hosting regular meetings with a view to understanding the international student market.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with our nomination partners, making sure the operations teams feel supported and that our invoicing is on time and collected.
- Understanding and getting to grips with the day-to-day leasing tasks, being able to support the Sales teams in leasing, working with the suite of products used.
- Working with the Sales Manager to implement a mystery shop campaign in which results can be measured and presented back to the Senior Team. Making sure learnings are implemented and tested in future mystery shops to show progression of our customer care and quality.
- Developing a detailed understanding of our competitors, universities and market behaviours whilst being able to present this back to the Senior team.
- Supporting future developing of our current leasing tools with a view to upgrading our current PMS system.
- Contributing to constantly improving our overall customer service levels, especially regarding the initial contact and first impression a customer feels when reaching out to Scape.
- Maximising occupancy and revenue during each leasing cycle.
- Support the Commercial Director in the strategic approach to rate setting and dynamic pricing.
Key skills, attributes and experience
- A strong leader/people manager
- A positive, grow mindset required
- Strong level of resilience and determination
- Friendly, personable, and approachable
- Ability to liaise efficiently between different departments
- A flexible, hands on individual who is happy to get involved in all areas of the business as required
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organised
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Previous experience working within Sales, Real Estate and Customer Engagement an advantage
- Previous experience in management high functioning teams an advantage
If you meet the above criteria please apply today to be considered.