We offer hotel-like hospitality and members’ club style service for people that know hard work needn’t be uncomfortable. We have taken the best of co working, serviced offices, fine hotels and hospitality and added a splash of design agency and architectural practice. We have created a product and service level that enables our residents to focus on what they do best — developing their business — while we take care of everything else. We call this pro-working.
Do you have experience in hospitality and enjoy working with people? Are you looking to join an innovative business creating a market-leading product? We create beautiful, professional, flexible work spaces. With 10 new locations opening across London, as we grow so does our team.
Responsibilities & duties
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Working efficiently with all departments as one team to ensure the full satisfaction of Residents at all times, by providing services and information that meet or exceed their expectations.
- To undertake the role of Host in accordance with our Policies and Procedures. This includes responsibility for dealing with all desk-based procedures and processes, including but not limited to:
- Handling telephone, mail, email and requests made in person
- Assisting Residents with obtaining services related to their office or desk space, in accordance with the lease, other contractual arrangements, and the Resident’s handbook.
- Providing detailed information regarding any services required, such as meeting room reservations, wellbeing confirmations etc.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of work tasks on FOH (Front of House) Daily Report and ensuring that information is handed over efficiently regarding on-going action, as required.
- Assist Sales Team with viewings and administrative tasks
- Assist Events Team with planning, setting up and looking after guests
- Assist Guest Experience Manager with operational and administrative tasks
- Induct new Residents to their office and the rest of the Space
- To be acquainted with all Residents and regular visitors, and to greet them by name whenever possible, in a polite, professional and personable manner.
- To manage all resident inquiries, using the members portal.
- To announce visitors to residents & management.
- To oversee the Concierge process for maintaining a service delivered by external parties, including, but not limited to: housekeeping, florists, laundry and dry cleaning, catering, business support services, maintenance, personal trainers, massage therapists, etc. and coordinate Resident’s use of all such services.
- To keep all informational databases updated and current at all times.
- To manage information relating to operations effectively and handed over from shift to shift in order to ensure consistent efficient delivery of services.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in the hospitality industry preferably as a Host/Concierge/Front of House
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- People person
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Pleasant phone manner
- An unflappable temperament
- Professional integrity, trustworthy and great attention to detail
- Positive outlook with Can-Do-Attitude and flexibility
- Good sense of humor