This is an overarching role bringing together the “House Business”: residents, meeting rooms, marketing, group bookings and events, sales, and Open Table.
It is a forward facing customer liaison role as much as managing the sales & processes relating to the above.
As such, you are a front-end member of the team with utmost care being taken around the business brand and its core values: integrity and transparency, delivery of outstanding service, team support, serve great food & drinks.
You are responsible for all the following; sales, delivery of exceptional service for existing clients and potential clients, events, meeting rooms, bookings, parties & other functions.
There is other non-core business driven through the Company, which on a non-regular basis you may be required to represent and duplicate our core service offering.
You will take a lead and be very proactive on sales ideas and implementation. You will have an eye to create partnerships and links into local music, fashion and high-end branding partnerships. You will manage and create with the Directors the membership activities and benefits schemes. All event’s needs to be curated by the business as a whole, so relating all ideas or schemes to the Directors is imperative, you need to ensure at all times that the right communication is in place.
Being a front-end role you are also the Manager of the reception and its staff, so your task is to implement systems as well as support, guide and train. Ensuring effective and clear communication to all residents and staff needs your input.
- Develop customer service values and operations culture amongst FOH staff.
- Reach out and forging links with local community building benefits and relationships
- Building and maintaining database in XL on Dropbox (with Reception team)
- Building sales packages with all management
- Management and overview of all review sites
- In-house calendar overview
- Managing bookings, Open table to full degree, enabling full deployment of its features and promotions
- Hosting, monitoring social feeds, pushing through content and ideas
- Resident show rounds (office viewings)
- Dealing with residents enquiries
- Increasing resident spend, deliver to table
- Managing the housekeeping
- Managing in house Co-Working needs
- Management of Desk Space and Studio availability with reception team
- Managing Events and Meeting Rooms (oversight)
- Point of contact for Residents and Clients
- Budget Overview and Forecasting
- Tracking and Invoicing for Meeting Rooms and Residents – with reception
- Supports Sequencing of forward facing Media ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Maintenance of a weekly overview of events/ resident and occupancy
- Health and Safety and Fire Training
- Assisting Directors
- Overview Marketing, tracking external commentary of Forge & Co
- Training of Reception Manager to be able to offer direct cover
- Work closely with the F&B teams to develop menus tailored to private hire needs