One of London's leading BTR operators has an opportunity for someone to join the Leasing team in the London HQ. Whilst this is initially a temporary contract, for the right candidate there will be option to apply for a permanent position based on performance. The operator has a truly fantastic rental product, a great environment to work in and an exceptionally talented senior management team to learn from.
The position is for a Leasing Associate and the key duties include:
- Supporting the Leasing team on all matters relating to the successful leasing up of the BTR Scheme.
- Dealing with phone, email and any other enquiries
- Meeting prospective customers and providing site tours
- Making sure the customer has been given the best possible service and leasing option available to them
Whilst the level of experience is not crucial you will need to demonstrates some/all of the following:
- Committed attitude towards delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate with people through all appropriate mediums (email, phone, face to face)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Good with IT systems
- Strong team player
- willingness to learn and adapt to the changing requirements of the business
- flexible approach to working hours: the lettings function is open Monday - Saturday so their may be occasional requirements to work on Saturdays
- Some experience in a residential lettings or similar property environment would be beneficial
If you believe you can meet the criteria for this position and want to make the first steps into one of the most exciting and fastest growing residential property market then please get in touch with us ASAP.