We are currently working with one of the market leaders in the Build To Rent sector who are looking for a leasing associate to join the team in one of their iconic sites in London. The luxurious 1,2,3 bed apartments are equipped with stylish social spaces such as resident kitchens, state of the art gyms and lounges with a 24-hour concierge and service team on site. With utilities and broadband included, our client really are the specialists in the market.
Your role will include the following:
- To progress all leases in conjunction with the operations and administration team;
- To contact new customer enquiries, register their rental requirements, match their apartment requirements and close viewing tours;
- To work within the team to meet the business plan lease up goal – time scales and revenue targets;
- To support and set up leasing open days and contribute to corporate customer events where required;
- Make recommendations with regards to monthly rents and rent ability of respective apartments;
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure all arrivals and departures run smoothly and surpass customer expectation;
- To ensure the software system is up to date and accurate at all times;
- Ensure all prospective customers are dealt with in the prescribed response time.
- To be passionate about contributing to an environment where teamwork is built on our core values. To operate with openness and transparency and demonstrate respect for fellow colleagues in the workplace at all time;
- At all times deliver a consistent first class customer experience. Strive with passion to become famous for service, utilising the NPS platform to drive positive customer experiences and always seeking opportunities to stand out from the competition, ensuring all customers feel cared for, valued and respected;
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed;
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times.
Qualifications, experience and skillset
- The suitable candidate will ideally be accustomed to being well present on a daily basis and should take pride in their appearance;
Team player who thrives under the pressure of a lease up, and actively helps the leasing team meet their lease up and occupation goals;
IT literate with Excel and software experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
Excellent organisation skills;
Able to produce a high volume of accurate work under pressure;
If this role sounds appealing to you, then apply for the position via the link.