My client is looking for a customer service focused Leasing Associate to assist in the leasing of one of London most exciting Build to Rent Developments.
- To become a leading provider within the Build to Rent sector
- Create a community within there developments unlike any other within the sector.
- Leading provider in customer service
- Provide a work environment where all staff member's can work to there max potential to contribute to the end team goal.
- The Leasing Associate is responsible for meeting the lease up targets of relevant plots in the portfolio in conjunction with the team, and the ongoing re-let of the apartments. To offer customers an exemplary, positively memorable leasing experience, by delivering consistently high service standards and always be striving to create opportunities to deliver leases.
- Follow up new lead, register and understand there rental requirements & match this to an available apartment within the development
- Arrange viewings for customers and provide a first class customer experience tour engaging the client in all aspects of what the development has to offer.
- Increase revenue through alternative investment streams, Parking and facility hire.
- Work closely with the administration team to progress any deals in the pipeline.
- Work closely with the lettings Manger to report on market trends and customer service reports and headline rent prices.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience in Residential Lettings or a customer service driven role
- NFOPP OR MARLA award in Residential Lettings & management
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player who is happy to assist others to achieve a team goal throughout.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high turnover environment with accuracy and consistency.
The role would suit a strong Lettings Negotiator looking to move there career forward within an ever growing Build to rent Market.
For further information, please contact Regan Botham on 0203 854 1000 or click apply.