Our clients are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator for a brand new build to rend development in Chatham Kent. The position is 10 months fixed term with an immediate start date. The salary is £20,000 - pro rata,
• Act at all times in line with the Company Values, integrating these in to all work practices.
• Maintain accurate computerised and manual records.
• Produce accurate information and reports for weekly/ monthly meetings.
• Participate in team, departmental and corporate project and planning processes as required.
• To observe the highest possible standards in relation to customer confidentiality and in compliance with Data Protection legislation.
• To act as an ambassador for in your conduct during working hours and in all contact with customers and third parties connected with the business business.
• To undertake any other duties as are reasonably requested from time to time.
This is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required of the post holder. Duties may be changed, after discussion, to suit the operational requirements.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
• Knowledge of real estate and a commitment to learn more
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent IT skills – in particular Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & Word
• Experience of managing conflicting priorities in a busy office environment
• Take responsibility for your own learning and development
• Good telephone manners
• Good time management
• Actively embrace and work within the Company Values.
• Able to show an understanding of and commitment to good customer care.
• Able to show an understanding of and commitment to property services and managing landlord and customer relationships.
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a varied and demanding role with appropriate supervision.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organised and efficient
• Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm
• Pragmatic, creative approach to problem solving, with emphasis on fast and practical solutions.
• Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for own actions and development opportunities, maintaining high levels of integrity.
• Commitment to equality, diversity, and mutual respect; accepting differences and treating everyone fairly.