PRC are currently recruiting for Lettings Administrator who will have the opportunity to work at a Luxury Residential property based in Westminster, London
The role is centred around supporting the administration needs of the Lettings Team in order to meet the office deadlines and targets with new and existing tenancies. It requires the ability to work effectively in a support role, working as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the role.
The Lettings Department is fast paced, solution orientated, highly motivated and target focused.
Salary: £25,000 per annum (plus perks & benefits, i.e. Free Gym, Leisure & Parking membership)
- Send check in/out reports to Tenants, organising any appointments as needed
- Check key status (release, return) with own lettings key safe and Security
- Assist with Tenant ID checks - Prepare Purchase Orders, proactively manage office supplies and notify reporting line when purchasing is required or items are running low
- On board and input sub agents’ details onto the system, check invoices when submitted
- Adding advertised properties to portals (Right Move, Zoopla etc) and updating window cards
- Assist with general Client Accounting and Office Administration tasks
- Assist with the administration of new and existing tenancies and renewal Tenancy Agreements once training is in place, working in line with standard templates
- General office duties including filing, archiving, copying and scanning including attending to office tidiness and supporting the team in their office environment (for example, empty shredder)
- Administrative support to a busy income producing team, adapting role as requested by reporting line
- Liaising with prospective and new residents from time to time, answering and responding to phone calls, referring to other team members to progress and other departments such as Help Desk
- Keep accurate and up to date notes and data entries on the system
- Develop an awareness of legal requirements in the context of the performance of the role
- Handle data in line with company policies
- Undertake training as required and requested by the Company
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as advised from time to time by the Company
- Educated to GCSE including the core subjects (A-C grade minimum attainment) & A Level qualifications desired.
- Worked for a minimum 2-3 years in Industry related experience within the property sector
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- A good balance between commercial acumen and customer service skills
If you think this opportunity is for you, submit your CV today!