PRC are currently working alongside a well established and successful property management company to recruit a Lettings and Renewals Manager based in Leeds.
The responsibility of this position is to coordinate and manage the lettings and renewals function for a block of residential flats, all let on the open market. Also, work with the Building and Tenancy Manager to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times.
This is a Monday to Friday position paying a salary up to £30,000 + commission based on experience.
- Provide first class customer service to residents
- Dealing with all matters in line with service level agreement
- Forging productive relationships with key service partners
- Organising and coordinating tenant services
- In conjunction with the Building and Tenancy Manager, delivering up to date resident communication via social media channels and running resident events
Marketing and Letting
- Carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market
- Ensuring good presentation of available apartments at all times
- Co-ordinating the online marketing of available apartments
- Seeking and building corporate relationships to generate lettings enquiries
- Meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers
- Completing applicant vetting requirements
- Completing new let paperwork in line with strict procedures
- Meet and greet with all new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and move in information
- Completing check in and check out reports; determining deposit returns
- Negotiating and completing tenancy renewals
- Assisting the credit control team to ensure the timely payment of rents
- Assisting the Building and Tenancy Manager as required to ensure the smooth running of the building
Asset Performance Management
- Providing regular asset performance reports and attending monthly meetings with line manager
- Achieving income targets through driving rents and minimising voids
- Driving additional income streams
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the individual will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the evolution of the role within the building.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Positive, can do attitude
- Common sense approach
- Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
- Organised, meticulous, tenacious
- Excellent written and spoken etiquette
- IT literate
- Relevant experience within a lettings environment essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice essential
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential
Please submit your CV if this position is of interest!