Role Description -Lettings Manager
Reporting To: Letting Services Manager
Role Purpose: Responsibility for the operational performance and overall lettings strategy, including but not limited to pre let targets, letting of remaining properties and ensuring maximum occupancy
Understand and promote the brand and product at all times and ensure the same of the on-site team.
Manage the lettings teams and be responsible for the overall delivery of the entire Built to Rent product and operation.
- Undertake prospective resident assessments adhering to the companies reservation requirements and Immigration Act legislation
- Ensure performance targets are met in respect of viewings, lets, rent levels and voids
- Ensure compliance of EPC legislation prior to and during marketing
- Ensure compliance of Gas Safety legislation – where applicable
- Ensure compliance with the Housing Act 2004 particularly in relation to Deposit Protection
- Be ultimately and completely responsible for managing the entire void process ensuring that any works required are completed as promptly as possible to ensure quick re-letting and low void costs.
- Ensure that all units are marketed promptly and effectively upon the receipt of a termination notice from a resident
- Carry out regular audits within the software to ensure complete compliance with legislation and to assess performance targets
- Capture and record all feedback on viewings – ensuring a weekly report is provided to Head of BTR Operations. Ensure complete accuracy in producing all tenancy related paperwork
- Understand, adhere to and promote all appropriate regulatory requirements in respect of property let within the private rental sector
- Action diary reminders daily and audit the Lettings Consultants diary reminders for the same
- Build relationships with the RSM team as well as The General Manager and assist at times when support may be required
- Establishing and maintain an ongoing, good working relationship with third party suppliers.
- Have an understanding of client strategies relative to all facets of the portfolio
- Have a thorough understanding of Built to Rent as a resident offer and how the delivery of operations differs from PRS
- Ensure Lettings Consultants have booked a mutually convenient time to carry out a check-out once a tenant has notified their intention to vacate
- Produce regular reports are provided to Head of BTR Operations on a regular basis
- Have a thorough and detailed knowledge of the local market including prevailing rental conditions and competitors.
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Lettings Manager or equivalent
- A proven track record of leading winning teams
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
If you think you are right for this role, please apply today!
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year