My client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager looking to take a step into the ever growing and exciting Build to Rent Market place in one of London's most prestigious new developments.
Main Purpose: You will be responsible for following business plan guidelines on rents, occupancy levels and income. Leading the lettings team to offer customers an exemplary, positively memorable leasing experience, by driving and promoting consistently high service standards.
- To lead the team to meet the business plan lease up goal – time scales & revenue targets
- In conjunction with the General Manager, ensure the release strategy is well managed and unit release controlled according to internal guidance
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure every arrival (viewing tour and move-in) has an excellent experience
- Keep all leasing portals fully up to date and in line with release strategy
- Passionate, driven, thorough and dedicated
- Possess a natural desire to aim to please customers at all times
- Proven history in sales and leadership/management
- IT literate with CRM software & excel experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A knowledge of the Build to Rent market and how this differs from residential Lettings.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to think outside of the box to increase business revenue
- Lettings and Management experience – minimum 5-7 years
The role would suit someone who has experience mobilising new-build residential properties, and has good technical knowledge. Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail and an analytical approach are all essential requirements for this role.
For further information, please contact Regan Botham on or click apply.