£45,000 per annum
Mobilising a brand new Leasehold Residential development in the Chelsea area
400 units initially, increasing to 1800 over several phases
• Lead the onsite maintenance team
• Oversee PPMs - completing and recording on the company’s systems
• Oversee risk assessments such as FRA, GRA and LRA
• Oversee the in-house maintenance actions including painting, decorating and other tasks
• A key team member in managing major contracts such as M&E and Lift's, including team
members that area based on site as part of these contracts
• Take ownership for in apartment maintenance routines ensuring they are completed efficiently
and with the customer experience in mind
• Oversee the waste management
• Assist with responses to serious / major incidents both in and out of hours
Maintenance Management: To oversee and support the ongoing maintenance management routines
of the development, aiming to ensure maintenance and risk management tasks are completed in an
efficient and timely manner. This will include but is not limited to:
• Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team,
client relationship team and employees generally.
• Undertake maintenance tasks not limited to but including – bin movements, refuse chute / area
maintenance, light bulb replacement, painting, decorating, plaster repairs, minor internal and
external maintenance repairs to hard surfaces and soft services.
• Ensuring maintenance tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
• Supervising third party contractors working on site, reviewing RAMs and issuing permits to
works as required.
• Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate.
• Reporting on maintenance tasks and defining actions to improve the same.
Supporting the developments risk management routines, utilising company systems
and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to: -
• Liaising with the client relationship / support team, contractors, and customers to facilitate risk
assessments and routine risk management tasks.
• Completing risk actions, equipment testing (in and outside of the apartments) and recording
the same. This is not limited to but would include fire alarm testing, tap / show flushing, smoke
ventilation testing, water testing, plant room inspections and sprinkler tests.
• Maintaining a detailed audit trial of all actions and certification within the system.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our Employees, clients and anyone affected by
our business activities and to providing a safe environment for all those attending our premises.
Every employee plays a part in ensuring we achieve this, remaining mindful that we will take
care in everything we do:
• All employees should use our smart technology to record and manage their safety routines,
learn from trends and seek to improve together.
• All employees should be dedicated to keeping their sites, residents, visitors, team and
• All employees should be meticulous in their approach to safety, tracking, inspecting, monitoring,
auditing, reviewing, recording and learning.
• All employees should support each other to ensure we take care of our physical and mental
In particular we are committed to maintaining safe and healthy working conditions through control of
the health and safety risks arising from our work activities taking steps to prevent accidents and cases
of work-related ill health. Employees should be conscious to their responsibilities in this regard and seek
clarity if they so require it.
In the context of your role support the wider team with the ongoing financial management of the
development. Remaining conscious of development budgets, asking for information as needed