Our client, a leading BTR Management company are seeking an exceptional Maintenance Operative with a 'can do' attitude to work in a luxury residential scheme in North London.
The shift pattern is Monday to Friday and the role is to start ASAP on a temp to perm basis so applicants must be available immediately.
Training is provided but you need to have a basic understanding of general maintenance duties and be willing to learn.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform repairs as reported by residents including electrical, plumbing, painting, joining and general maintenance.
- Record jobs and repairs on a database as appropriate.
- Advise management team as to best course of action for larger jobs and repairs falling outside of your remit.
- Perform weekly checks and servicing of equipment including fire alarms and equipment, lifts etc.
- Keeping logs and records up to date
- Performing maintenance turnarounds and checks of room in between bookings.
- Ensuring all checks are detailed and reported back appropriately to management.
- PAT Testing portable electronic devices.
- Upkeep of the landscaped garden area, car park and other external areas
- Maintaining inventory of equipment, performing regular checks to ensure safe operation and high standard of maintenance.
- Storage of equipment in appropriate manner in accordance with Health and Safety policy.
- Recording stock levels of maintenance equipment and informing administrative team when replacement stock is needed.
- Maintaining a good relationship with tenants.
- Assisting management team in ad hoc requests as appropriate especially at peak times such as move in and out period. This will require performing extra hours in addition to your contracted term.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager
If interested, then send across an updated CV to email@example.com