PRC is currently recruiting a Maintenance Operative for a new Build to Rent development in Wembley.
This position is a Monday to Friday position.
The salary is £32,000 per annum
Role Summary and Main Duties:
The Maintenance Operative will directly undertake in house maintenance routines, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. They must utilise the equipment, materials and other resources made available to them, work in collaboration with team members and contractors to ensure the highest quality of service is provided.
Having sound knowledge, &/or proficiency in, common maintenance tasks (electrical, plumbing, decorative, carpentry), and an excellent understanding of Health & Safety regulations and risk assessments (relevant qualifications and safety certifications are advantageous). Be familiar with building systems and be able to work independently, making critical decisions when necessary. Demonstrate good communication and have a positive and proactive attitude towards planning and working efficiently.
- Provide general maintenance support to the Development.
- Supervising third party contractors working on site, reviewing RAMs and issuing permits to works as required.
- Report defects / incidents (either observed or reported) and take the corrective action after consultation with your line manager.
- Carry out and record the results / outcome of weekly, monthly, and other cyclical checks, testing and maintenance routines, including but not limited to Fire Alarm testing, Emergency Lighting testing, Smoke Ventilation system testing and Lift Line testing.
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
- Undertake maintenance tasks not limited to but including – bin movements, refuse chute / area maintenance, light bulb replacement, painting, decorating, plaster repairs, minor internal and external maintenance repairs to hard surfaces and soft services.
- Ensure all tools are maintained and kept securely, only used by authorised personnel.
- Pressure wash / clean areas of the development as and when needed.
- Carry out any touch up paint work in communal areas within the buildings, as and when required.
Please contact Cansu to register your interest – firstname.lastname@example.org