PRC is pleased to be assisting a market leading BTR operator with their search for a Maintenance Technician in West London.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the team based at developments in Epsom / Hayes and assist the site team in delivering the best experience for our residents by completing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance works.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an established team and progress their maintenance team. It is a dual site role within a high-end residential property working from Monday to Friday.
To contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks. To inspect and diagnose faults and repairs in addition to undertaking minor day to day repairs and decoration to the building(s), grounds and equipment.
Key Role Responsibilities:
A bit about you:
Please do reach out to Cansu for a discussion about this position:
· Ensure all common parts of the site including refuse and recycling facilities are frequently inspected and maintained to the highest standards of repair & cleanliness.
· Co-ordinate Contractors/Suppliers executing minor works contract on site
· Monitor Sub-Contractors performance to standard and retain accurate records of their site operations including all relevant RAMS & Permits to Work.
· Highlight and assist with the management of any community works.
· Assist the Community Manager in key management ensuring high levels of security at all times.
· Accompany external contractors whilst on site in line with key management and access to accommodation policies and practice.
· Ensure annual checks are carried out for their statutory insurance and qualifications.
· Ensure the gardens and grounds maintenance to the property are well maintained, clean, tidy and hazard free, supervising external contractors as required
· Manage & maintain all statutory testing records, utilising other team members where appropriate
· Carry out annual PAT testing and inspections of emergency lighting, weekly fire alarm tests and fire evacuations
· Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company and safe systems of work guidelines
· Report any incidents or accidents to the Community Manager using the correct system and documentation
· Review site risk assessments as required with Community Manager.
· Look to maximise efficiency of utilities.