PRC is currently recruiting a Maintenance Supervisor for a brand new Build to Rent development in East London.
This position as Maintenance Team Leader is predominantly a Monday to Friday position.
The salary is £33,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Role Summary and Main Duties:
The Maintenance Supervisor will directly undertake in house maintenance routines, reporting to the Estate Director. They should utilise the equipment, materials and other resources made available to them, work in collaboration with team members and contractors to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level agreement or otherwise.
Taking ownership of the end-to-end resident journey and experience, from a maintenance perspective, from the point of move in onwards. Seeking to enhance the resident experience wherever possible, ensuring service delivery against service expectations and SLAs. Overseeing key aspects of health and safety in communal areas as well as inner apartments, taking care of PPMs, IAMs, & reactive works whilst doing so.
- Hands on approach with technical knowledge and project management skills
- Drive, lead and motivate maintenance team
- Ensure health and safety is adhered at all times and the team is following the procedures
- Provide general maintenance support to the Development
- Delegating tasks to the maintenance team
- Schedule the monthly ROTA of the maintenance team
- Complete small-scale projects that will be delegated by your Line Manager
- Manage the maintenance inventory/stock and ensure critical spares are always kept on site
- Report defects / incidents (either observed or reported) and take the corrective action after consultation with your line manager
- Carry out and record the results / outcome of weekly, monthly and other cyclical checks, testing and maintenance routines, including but not limited to Fire Alarm testing, Emergency Lighting testing, Smoke Ventilation system testing and Lift Line testing
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems
- Undertake ad-hoc maintenance tasks not limited to but including – light bulb replacement, painting, decorating, plaster repairs, minor internal and external maintenance repairs to hard surfaces and soft services
- Ensure all tools are maintained and kept securely, only used by authorised personnel
- Carry out any touch up paint work in communal areas within the buildings, as and when required
- Train/induct new or existing team members not limited to but including fire alarm testing, premises familiarisation, maintenance workflow, POD Systems
- Manage external contractor access and monitor ongoing works on the Development
- Support your Line Manager and the Business in cases of emergency situations, occasionally outside of normal working hours
Please contact Cansu to register your interest – email@example.com