PRC is pleased to be assisting a market leading BTR operator with their search for a Maintenance Technician in London.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the team based at developments in East London and assist the site team in delivering the best experience for our residents by completing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance works.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an established team and progress their maintenance team. It is a dual site role within a high-end residential property working from Monday to Friday.
To contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks. To inspect and diagnose faults and repairs in addition to undertaking minor day to day repairs and decoration to the building(s), grounds and equipment.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Communicate effectively with residents and colleagues; demonstrating a clear understanding of the issue and using initiative to respond accordingly
- Maintain a focus on delivering services within agreed budgetary & resource parameters
- Maintain adequate levels of spares, stock and supplies, ensuring effective forward planning
- Undertake repair and maintenance tasks to a high quality including plumbing; joinery and carpentry; painting/decorating; maintenance of lighting and; required statutory testing
- Understand and respond to health and safety matters in an appropriate & timely manner
- Carry out annual PAT testing and inspections of emergency lighting, weekly fire alarm tests and fire evacuations.
- Ensure all common parts of the site are frequently inspected and maintain to the highest standard of repair and cleanliness.
A bit about you:
- At least 2-years general maintenance experience
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing
Please do reach out to Cansu for a discussion about this position: