Our Sister Company Red penny & Partners are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join an exciting new entrant in the PBSA/Co-living and BTR sector.
This would suit a Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing looking to develop an exciting new brand in these growing sectors. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and update a marketing strategy for the existing and future developments, including all channels and target customer groups
- Plan and deliver content for the company's social media channels and website and engaging with their followers/community
- Manage PR and communication strategy
- Produce high quality, impactful written content for all communications relating to the brand.
- Create and deliver online and offline campaigns, including production of visual assets and copy, and measurement of results, spend and ROI
- Research and survey target audiences on a national basis and report findings to the Senior Leadership team.
- Own the development of new business tender packs and documents. This requires liaising with the subject matter experts and various contributors in the internal team to write, manage the design of tender submissions
- Monitor relevant industry news sources, competitor analysis, understand trends, and propose, agree and implement action to improve performance of Outpost developments
- Budgeting and reporting, social media and website management, portal listings, event organisation, award ceremony submissions, IP protection, GDPR etc
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in a related industry (BTR, Student Accommodation, Co-living, Hotels / Hospitality etc)
- University degree 2:1 or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area (Marketing, Business, Real Estate, English, Communications, Architecture, etc)
- Digital advertising experience, including Google Analytics, Instagram / Facebook, PPC, SEO
- Copywriting skills
- Good understanding of the MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with confident fluency in written and spoken English
- Pro-active, self-motivated, confident and adept at using own initiative
- Interest in working in an entrepreneurial business
If you match the above criteria please reach out today, if successful you will be contacted by Red Penny & Partners for an initial discussion.