Our client, a provider of high end luxury purpose built student accommodation are looking to recruit and Multi Site Manager for the SW region.
The SW region comprises of 4 sites in Bristol, Exeter and Southampton.
The Multisite Manager role will allow successful candidates to expand their management experience by managing one or more other sites as well as their home site.
The role will require a continued and scheduled presence at your home site as well as allocating time at other residences to be part of the management team.
Successful candidates will also be entered on to the Leadership Development Programme which aims to generate the next wave of Regional Managers.
This role will report directly to the Head of Operations.
• Support, develop and inspire the managers across your residences to achieve their objectives whilst maintaining performance at your home site
• Help drive the sense of community within all your sites, supporting the conception and delivery of a successful events program
• Ensuring customers feel engaged and part of the student family.
• Tight control and management of budgets across your residences including responsibility for the purchase order process.
• Manage and maintain company brand standards within your sites
• Ensure the successful implementation and execution of any new processes, initiatives within your sites
• Accountable for recruitment at your sites.
• Responsible, with the assistance of the HR team, in the management of any grievances and disciplinaries within your sites.
• Maintain health and safety compliance across your sites including successfully passing internal and external audits.
• Act as an escalation point for any disputes, complaints and/or grievances from customers and support in their successful resolution
• Act as a “National Champion” for allocated projects/initiatives
• Collaborate, communicate and work together as part of a wider network to achieve the company objectives
Role requirements above that of a current site manager role: